Advocate Christ Medical Center
Oak Lawn, IL
With over a decade at Advocate Christ Medical Center, Frontier has performed work at almost every area of the facility. We work closely with the hospital administration, epidemiology control specialists, building operations, IDPH and Joint Commission to provide patients with the safest possible construction environment while achieving construction goals.
Types of Project Performed:
* indicates multiple project of this type
- Type D (Level IV) construction*
- SOC projects*
- Physician's office buildings*
- IDPH and Joint Commission compliance*
- Linen and trash chute renovation
- Patient room renovations*
- Support services areas*
- Cafeteria renovations*
- Operating room renovations*
- Waiting room renovations*
- Administrative area renovations*
Frontier In the News...
Frontier Proud to Salute Gary Dorencz with Cornerstone Award
"Completing projects with the client in mind and creating long-lasting relationships is what he lives and breathes every day"... read more
Photos from Oktoberfest!
Thanks to everyone that came out to Oktoberfest! Click here to see photos from the event... read more
Fifth Third Bank
Historical Preservation and Tenant Build-Out Geneva, IL Construction of new read more