Advocate Christ Medical Center
Oak Lawn, IL
With over a decade at Advocate Christ Medical Center, Frontier has performed work at almost every area of the facility. We work closely with the hospital administration, epidemiology control specialists, building operations, IDPH and Joint Commission to provide patients with the safest possible construction environment while achieving construction goals.
Types of Project Performed:
* indicates multiple project of this type
- Type D (Level IV) construction*
- SOC projects*
- Physician's office buildings*
- IDPH and Joint Commission compliance*
- Linen and trash chute renovation
- Patient room renovations*
- Support services areas*
- Cafeteria renovations*
- Operating room renovations*
- Waiting room renovations*
- Administrative area renovations*
Frontier In the News...
Frontier Hires Project Manager, Promotes Superintendent
Frontier Construction, a Chicago-based commercial general contractor, announced it has hired a project manager and promoted a superintendent... read more
Join us at The Blue Book GC Showcase April 30!
Meet Frontier at their booth for the 2014 Blue Book GC Showcase... read more
Fifth Third Bank
Historical Preservation and Tenant Build-Out Geneva, IL Construction of new read more