Township High School District 211
Palatine High School Kitchen & Cafeteria Renovations
Complete demolition, renovation and remodeling of existing 8,000 sq. ft. kitchen, serving area, faculty lunchroom, washrooms, offices and dish machine room during 10-week "summer work" schedule.
Work included: demolition of existing kitchen, new concrete, extensive masonry, structural steel, roofing, doors/frames/hardware, windows, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, sprinklers, water mains, sewers, new ceilings, wall accessories, floor finishes, carpeting and painting while maintaining no disruption to the existing school activities and educational sessions ongoing in the adjacent existing school building.
- All contract work completed within the 10-week schedule
- All contract work completed within the client's budget
- Extensive use of quality control methods to ensure no delays and on-time completion
- Successfully managed and coordinated 27 subcontractors on small jobsite
- No disruption to school activities during project
- Self-performed carpentry and labor
- Happy client
Frontier In the News...
Frontier Construction Hires Superintendent, Brett Czaja
Frontier Construction, a Chicago-based commercial general contractor, announced it has hired a project superintendent. read more
Frontier Completes 'Prairie Landing' Addition at Peace Village Dining pavilion addition for southwest Chicago's leading senior living provider read more
Morton Grove Public Library
Interior Renovations & Roof Replacement Morton Grove, IL 30,500 sq ft. renovation inclu read more