Township High School District 211
Palatine High School Kitchen & Cafeteria Renovations
Complete demolition, renovation and remodeling of existing 8,000 sq. ft. kitchen, serving area, faculty lunchroom, washrooms, offices and dish machine room during 10-week "summer work" schedule.
Work included: demolition of existing kitchen, new concrete, extensive masonry, structural steel, roofing, doors/frames/hardware, windows, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, sprinklers, water mains, sewers, new ceilings, wall accessories, floor finishes, carpeting and painting while maintaining no disruption to the existing school activities and educational sessions ongoing in the adjacent existing school building.
- All contract work completed within the 10-week schedule
- All contract work completed within the client's budget
- Extensive use of quality control methods to ensure no delays and on-time completion
- Successfully managed and coordinated 27 subcontractors on small jobsite
- No disruption to school activities during project
- Self-performed carpentry and labor
- Happy client
Frontier In the News...
Frontier Completes 14,000sf Gymnasium Addition
Frontier completes gymnasium addition for Alsip-Hazel Green... read more
Frontier Completes 29,000sf Blackwell Fleet Management Building
Frontier recently completed the 29,000sf fleet management building.... read more
Hidden Oaks Nature Center
New Community Nature Center Bolingbrook, IL Obtaining LEED-NC® Platinum Certific read more